Roy Hill’s Mine Premium Village (MPV) Village is a world-class mining operation in Western Australia’s Pilbara region.
Featured in Australian Mining https://www.australianmining.com.au/swift-access-now-rolled-out-across-roy-hills-mpv/
- Deliver an innovative, best-in-class premium entertainment and engagement solution at Roy Hill’s MPV Village, which has approx. 2,700 rooms while maintaining a reliable service within a low bandwidth environment.
- Developed a new product, Swift Access, with secure casting, supported by Swift’s propriety low bandwidth solution.
- Swift’s in-house operations team was contracted to design and install new infrastructure, where required, across the MPV site.
- Swift’s account management approach led to the assignment of a team dedicated to guiding Roy Hill teams on leveraging Swift’s engagement platform to create an integrated communications plan.
- The team will continue to support Roy Hill throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Swift will also provide 24/7 customer support with a dedicated regional service team where issues can’t be fixed remotely.
- Swift’s secure casting supports over 17,000 hours of streaming over a typical month.
- Over 15,000 hours of movies watched via Swift’s low bandwidth solution.
- Upgrades to infrastructure have been advised and implemented across their flagship asset, including continuing expansions.
- Roy Hill is now leveraging Swift Access’ Engagement platform as an extension to its company intranet.
- Monthly viewing of Roy Hill notices via on-site TVs reached 60% within a few weeks of launch.