You'll wish you switched over sooner
Swift Networks has been offering premium digital entertainment, internet, communications and site specific content to the resources industry since 2008.
Our Digital Entertainment System has been deployed in over 29,000 rooms across Australia from basic fly camps to large scale permanent construction camps. Whether you require a simple television set up or a fully integrated system, our solution is capable of meeting all your requirements, to provide you and your workers with a seamless and flexible system.
Our clients include many key blue-chip companies across Australia. They demand and appreciate that Swift Networks can provide the latest hardware and content that will function in harsh and remote environments at a reasonable price.
We understand the importance of providing a home away from home for your site workers, which is why we pride ourselves on delivering our Digital Entertainment System which provides them with premium entertainment and communications to minimise the effects of being away from home for long periods of time. Known as the ‘Home Style Experience’ our system provides all the options they expect at home with some great extras to make being away from family and friends that little bit easier.
Keeping you entertained and connected
Our unique solution is completely scalable, so it can be designed specifically to your site’s requirements and provide in room access to:
- Wi-Fi – By delivering in room WiFi connection, your employees can rely on fast internet to send an email, Facetime or Skype family and friends, which when you’re away from home, can make all the difference.
- Pay TV with a variety of channels
- Dedicated Sports channels – including Fox Sports, ESPN and Optus Premier League
- Movies on Demand – including premium content direct from some of Hollywood’s biggest studios
- Free to Air
- Site specific information
Swift Networks understands the difficult and harsh conditions of some sites which is why our system puts safety at the forefront by offering a number of services to your business and workers:
• Contribution channels – Providing the ability to relay important information to residents – safety notices, OHS, induction videos, social club updates and corporate content
• Safety and Weather Alerts – Safety and weather alerts, including cyclone warnings can be broadcasted simultaneously across thousands of rooms. Weather and warning updates are provided directly from the Bureau of Meteorology (BOM)
• Dry Mess Menus & Transport – Customisation of content channels to provide residents with menu details and up to date flight or bus schedule details
• 24/7 Local Help Desk, remote fault monitoring, onsite maintenance and technical assistance