- A key customer of Hubify’s in the Aged Care sector required an entertainment and engagement solution for 13 sites.
- Hubify was keen to support its customer but did not offer the solution requested by their customer within its product portfolio.
- Delivering a premium entertainment and engagement solution aligned with the quality Hubify would want to offer their customers would require significant investment of resources in R&D to develop the technology and well-established relationships with global movie and TV studio distributors and specialist content producer relationships to deliver the depth entertainment and health and wellbeing content.
- Hubify identified Swift as a potential partner offering two products that would deliver to their customer’s needs and quality expectations.
- Hubify and Swift reached an agreement for Swift to provide its Swift Access and Broadcast products across all 13 sites over a 54-month period.
- Working with Swift, Hubify was able to expand their managed services solutions for Aged Care, enhancing the experience for their customers and their users, without any new product development.
- Swift’s hybrid solution offered their customer two products to align with the different needs within the Aged Care sector.
- Hubify and Swift have the benefits of having developed a new supplier relationship, to expand their range of products and services offering leading edge solutions to their Aged Care customers.
- Swift’s products have now been rolled out across all 13 of Hubify’s customer sites.
- Swift provides ongoing training and 24/7 support for the end user
- Swift continues to provide access to Client Success support including training for staff, residents, family and friends, promotional materials, data and insights on usage and performance.