HammondCare is an independent Christian charity specialising in dementia care, palliative care, rehabilitation, and older persons’ mental health services. They are recognised as one of Australia’s leading dementia-specific service providers.
HammondCare’s mission is to improve the quality of life for people in need, regardless of their circumstances.
- HammondCare was looking to improve levels of engagement to create a greater sense of community for residents.
- Provide their carers with tools to support the delivery of a high-quality service.
- To ensure they achieved exceptional results from the new service review process introduced following the recommendations of the Aged care Standards report.
- Swift was introduced to HammondCare via one of their other service providers, Hubify.
- Following a demonstration of Swift’s product portfolio, key decision makers, including individuals involved in the day-to-day care of their residents, agreed Swift would deliver value to their residents.
- Swift’s easy-to-use engagement platform offered HammondCare the flexibility to tailor communications to the specific needs of its residents.
- It was important for HammondCare to offer their residents a solution that could be tailored to their needs. Swift offered the flexibility to adapt the consumer experienced to address this requirement.
- HammondCare contracted Swift to install their services across 14 of their Aged Care Facilities in Eastern Australia.
- Swift’s solution provided an easy-to-use entertainment and communications platform tailored to the specific needs of HammondCare’s residents.
- Swift’s solution improved levels of engagement and delivered a greater sense of community for residents.
- Carers could access tools to support the delivery of a high-quality service.
- HammondCare achieved exceptional results in the service review process.
- HammondCare continues to roll out Swift to new wings as their villages expand.