Bethanie Dalyellup is a 120-bed state-of-the-art aged care home offering single rooms with ensuites and small houses of approximately 20 rooms. They provide 24-hour care for people with diverse Care needs, including dementia, palliative care, and high care requirements.
Bethanie was an existing customer with Swift solutions at their Subiaco and Como residences. However, the Dalyellup Residence was unique in that Swift worked with the Bethanie team at earlier stages of the planning and development, launching their new facility with a premium entertainment and engagement solution ready for its new residents on opening.
- To open an industry-defining start-of-the-art residence leveraging innovative technology to enhance the consumer experience and improve internal and external communications for a more inclusive community.
- Provide staff with more efficient management of information sharing to all stakeholders.
- Support staff with the delivery of select aspects of care.
- Swift and Bethanie worked closely on planning for the new facility before its opening.
- The Swift Access product was selected to align with Bethanie’s objective offer the most innovative premium entertainment and engagement solution tailored specifically for the Aged Care sector.
- Bethanie teams at their other sites were also keen to offer the Aged Care specific content that had delivered positive results at their other sites.
- Swift also provided 24/7 Australia-based customer support.
- Swift Access was installed in 120 rooms within the Bethanie Dalyellup Residence
- Swift’s client success team provided training for staff at launch – with follow-up training on request.
- Unique tools to assist with internal and external communications as part of Swift Access